TOP COMMENTS/QUESTIONS RECIEVED THUS FAR*:
1. Teacher body sooooooo good
2. Ohhh Baby you so beautiful
3. Do you have a boyfriend/are you married?
3a. I'll be your boyfriend, I'm your boyfriend
4. who is the handsome most boy in the room?
5. Teacher I love yoooooouuuuuu (communicated both through written and spoken word)
6. Sexshi teacher -wow do i feel objectified here or what!
7. Student: Teacher teacher do you have a boyfriend?
Me: We are working on this introduction right now, I will tell you later
Student: ohhhhhhhh he's a waiter?
Me: what a waiter? No, LATER. I will tell you later L-A-T-E-R.
8. I want to learn about georgie booshie
9. Do all americans carry guns? not even black people?* see other post for follow up
10.Give me your phone number!!!!
*Prepubescent boys made all of the aforementioned comments. In other words, their voices have yet to drop which makes these comments all the more humorous. Otherwise...in America it could be considered sexual harassment. I consider it endearing.
While reading the Fulbright Handbook, they made note of the fact that teachers would receive “Fanmail,” love letters, gifts and marriage proposals. This seemed fairly ludicrous. It is still ludicrous but I take the handbook that much more seriously now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah, but have they asked you to join a conga line?
Post a Comment