9.18.2006

Word of the day

애인 (A-een): Lover

If you move to korea, you will unboutebly be asked if you have one. It is highly appropriate to be asked this question in the workplace and by strangers such as taxi drivers and/or men on mopeds. My advice, when in doubt, always say yes.

Angela Serratore this post is dedicated to you. At your earliest convenience, please post your list of the various people saying the word 'lover' in the creepiest voice possible.

************************************************************
Facebook update-eemneda

According to my news feed, I have 6 friends who have recently left "Students against Facebook News Feed (Official Petition to Facebook)."

What did I tell you folks, I gave it 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of them. Woops. Much love lady.

Anonymous said...

LOVAAAAAAAAH.

ok, on my list--

someone who asked you if you'd ever lived with one.
a certain smith college professor who probably hangs out with his lover on a bearskin rug.
sarah coburn.

cc date soon.