I feel as though I am in a time warp throwing me back into the days of live journal...remember that? anyhow, this is my first time writing. way to hop on the bandwagon of yet another online cultural phenomenon!
Visas, medical clearance, and passports make me wonder whether I am a competent human being. What a hassle. I am fortunate that I did check out the fulbright forum, as i quickly realized threre were so many pre travel conditions i needed to get taken care of.
First off there is the passport- for approximately one week i was sure i threw my passport out while moving from my apt. at school. i ended up finding it in Laure's basement; not at all where I had originally envisioned finding it. Yes, the question was posed whether laure intentionally didn't find it in one of the boxes i left at her place; thus hindering my ability to leave the country and go to korea. Alas she would never do such a thing. despite the water damage- the men at the post office assure me that it is valid. this better be true.
medical clearance- i am fortunate not to have to deal with health insurance for the year because my escapades with the dr's office was too much. after a week and 1/2 of begging them to complete all of the tests and approximately 11 visits in 4 days, I finally obtained the information and results i needed.
at least i got a hot green rain slicker for the monsoon season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment